Adaptly Hosting #HootChat on Paid Social Around Cultural Events
Each week, Hootsuite hosts a #HootChat on Twitter focused on social media and community management. On Thursdays, about 500 social media marketing enthusiasts and practitioners discuss an aspect of the field live online.
We’re excited to be hosting Adaptly’s very first #HootChat on paid social around cultural events this Thursday, November 10, at 12pm PST/3pm EST.
A few topics we’ll cover include:
- specific tentpole events to plan for
- how to reach target audiences
- making campaign optimizations
- Follow tweets with the hashtag #HootChat and Q1, Q2, etc. to see what the question is
- Share your answers in a series of tweets using A1, A2, and so on, along with the event hashtag
We’re looking forward to a lively conversation.